Click Here for Recommended Office Chair Suppliers
According to TheOfficeGuide.com
Office chairs are one of the most utilized as well as overlooked products in the office today. Many people don’t realize that an office chair is the foundation for a good days work and with so many options available you will wonder why you still have your old office chair.
Check out the different available chair options:
- Executive Chairs – Designed with an executive in mind, these ergonomic chairs are made to form to your body, keeping stress from the body therefore keeping stress from the mind.
- Task Chairs – The most used type of office chair available, task chairs are economic, while providing you with solid lumbar support.
- Conference Chairs – Designed with short-term use in mind, conference chairs are designed with a thick lower padding, and are commonly fitted with medium to low backs.
- Home Office Chairs – Built for style as well as comfort, home office chairs are perfect for your home office.
- Guest Chairs – Designed for temporary seating, guest chairs are perfect for your office.
- Lobby Chairs – Stylish and comfortable, lobby chairs are perfect for any lobby.
- Stackable Chairs – Great for temporary seating arrangements, stackable chairs are designed to stack on top of each other to save you storage room.
No matter what your needs are, counter height chairs for a tall desk or executive chairs for the CEO, TheOfficeGuide has a list of recommended office chair suppliers that are some of the best in the business.
Don’t forget to looks for these features when buying your office chair:
- Style – Contemporary, Antique, or Classic
- Material – Leather, fabric, plastic or wood
- Purpose – Executive use, Home Office use, or Conference use